Join our team!
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Who are we?
Aiming to change the way we invest today; CAPEX.com is a global broker dedicated to creating a true one-of-a-kind trading experience by blending technology with a customer-centred and education-oriented approach, backed up by our range of award-winning platforms providing fast and flexible access to 2100 assets from multiple markets, including Forex, Shares, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, and Commodities via CFDs and our experienced, highly qualified teams.
What can we provide for you?
- Prime access to international projects;
- Support and guidance when settling in;
- Networking opportunities;
- On-going projects which you can join after your training;
- Intricate projects and sophisticated clients;
- Specialized in-house training and e-learning;
- Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people;
- Promotion opportunities;
- Savoury breakfasts (milk, cereal, pastry, and fruit) and strong coffee;
- Interactive and enjoyable activities with your new team:
- Team building activities
- Theme parties
- Fixed salary and a performance-based grid);
- Professional Sales Training (with highly experienced personnel from both inside and outside the company);
- Professional Sales Coaching and Mentoring (as an ongoing, organic process with private or group sessions, tailored to fit each individual’s professional and personal development needs and expectations);
- Up to date financial and economic education + daily news and customized updates, ready to use in your daily activity.
Required skills & Experience:
- Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Good presentation, organizational and time management skills
- Must be a native or near-native Arabic speaker. English is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Must be efficient and organized
- Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results and motivate/manage others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative, to expand and to generate business
Duties and responsibilities:
These will involve but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining contact with existing/potential clients of the Company to meet their needs and requests
- Promotes the Company’s products and services.
- Presents in an adequate manner the risks posed by financial markets in general and derivatives financial instruments in particular
- Contacts potential clients that registered through the Company’s websites, to present the company’s products.
- Presents the Company's systems to clients
- Follows up actively on the requests and offers feedback to clients in a timely manner
- Constantly participates in the training established by the Company to understand the rules and regulations
- Develops and maintains relations with the existing clients
- Ensures that all clients receive high-class information about the Company’s products
We need the right people to achieve our ambitious goals, so right now we are looking for you.
United Arab Emirates