bringing together the knowledge, skill, and market expertise
Discover accountable and accurate analysis tools, market consensus and sentiment apps, and many more offered by a leading third-party information source, TipRanks.
Learn how to make informed trading decisions.
Insiders' Hot Stocks
Develop a broader perspective of the market with this handy tool showing you the high-level executives’ transactions on their company’s stocks:
- See how the performance of each stock has been affected by the insider transactions
- Access a detailed transaction history and check out who’s been buying and selling and the total trading volumes
- Understand why insiders are buying or selling their company stock and improve your trading expertise
Daily Analyst Ratings
Spot relevant market movements by checking what top-rated financial analysts (according to TipRanks) declare about the price evolution in the stock market:
- Find out what stocks the experts recommend and what are their price expectations
- Learn new trading strategies to expand your investment options
- Create a better risk management strategy backed by analyst data
Discover the best-performing financial bloggers (according to TipRanks) and start monitoring them to get valuable stock market information!
- Make good use of this tool that measures the performance of over 50,000 financial experts featured in websites such as Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool, or Investor Place
- Find out what’s trending and the general bloggers consensus (bearish, bullish or neutral) on the stocks that engage your interest
Hedge Funds Activity
See what professional hedge funds managers are investing in and how their hedge funds fare against each other:
- Gain insights into the overall sentiment of fund managers to get a more accurate view of the markets
- Create new trading strategies and plans based on extensive information
- Track a summary of the fund's activity directly in the trading platform
Discover what’s been relevant in the media for your favorite stocks in the previous week!
- See how positive, negative or neutral press coverage affects the market sentiment
- Find out how world events impact share prices
- Get an overview of the media buzz surrounding each stock and spot bullish/bearish trends